Jan 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/30/12

After a very intense and hectic past week, I was more than thrilled to be able to take the day off on Friday and spend some much needed time with my sister-in-law, Kristi, and my sweet nephew, Hunter. It has been much too long since we've seen them. I can't believe how much he's grown!

Things get back to normal this week, so I'll actually be able to stick to a menu this week. I'm changing things up a bit this week, though. Whereas I normally only plan out my dinners, I am going to attempt to plan out all three meals. Now, I am certainly not speaking for Trey with the breakfasts and lunches. I'm doing good just getting him to eat low-calorie meals! ;)


Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Honey Wheat Bagel & Cream Cheese
BBQ Chicken Tenders
Sauteed Spinach
BBQ Chicken over salad
Tuesday
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Dinner with Kristi & Hunter
Wednesday
Breakfast Casserole
Chicken roll-ups, diced peaches & granola
Thursday
Smoothie, 1 slice peanut butter wheat toast
Enchilada Casser-Ole! Leftovers
Mini-meatloaf muffins, steamed broccoli, & baked sweet potato fries
Friday
Smoothie, 1 slice peanut butter wheat toast
Mini-meatloaf muffin, broccoli, & fruit
Leftovers
Saturday
Egg-White Omelettes
???
I refuse to cook again, so take me out, baby!
Sunday
Grits & Eggs
Chicken salad sandwiches
Sirloin Tip Roast with fingerling potatoes, carrots, & onions

No comments:

Post a Comment