Mar 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 3/12/12

Can you believe it's already March of 2012?! This year is flying by! Trey and I have been crazy busy the last few weeks and, to be truthful, I don't see an end for another month or so. Honestly, I don't think I cooked a single meal last week! I know, I know...the horror! Believe me, I hate weeks like that. I enjoy a meal out every now and then, but I feel terrible if we eat out more than once or twice a week. Makes me feel like I'm a slacker.

Now, I feel like a real woman and am back in the kitchen. So, without further ado, here's the MPM for this week:

Monday - Hidden Valley Ranch pork chops, roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli, and brussel sprouts (Trey saw the commercial on TV and I honestly thought he was going to have a heart attack; when you have a husband who dips everything in ranch dressing, cooking with ranch is the next best thing)

Tuesday - Linguine with Clam Sauce and salad

Wednesday - Low-Carb Cuban Wraps and fruit

Thursday - Pioneer Woman's Three Cheese Stuffed Shells with Meaty Tomato Sauce and salad

Friday - Zesty Crockpot Chicken with Couscous

Saturday - Happy St. Patrick's Day! Green pancakes for breakfast, and a night out with Erin! :)

Sunday - Bangers and Mash


No comments:

Post a Comment