Feb 7, 2013

Sometimes You've Gotta Pause for the Good Things in Life

Hello friends and sorry for such a long absence. Quite frankly, I've just been too busy to post - if it weren't for my phone, I'd probably never be on Facebook anymore, either. My life has changed quite drastically since my last post. The reason is this little ray of sweet sunshine:
Evie Claire on Christmas morning.
Our sweet baby girl entered our lives on June 1, 2012 and it has been the most amazing 8 months so far! The adoption process was one of the most challenging, frightening, and exciting events I've ever experienced. I'll be posting our story later on this month. Anywho...back to my little monkey. Genevieve Claire Whiddon, more affectionately known as "Evie Claire," is the most amazing person I've ever had the privilege to know. Trey and I have had the best time watching her grow and learn, develop her own little personality and sense of humor, and just generally love all over her. She has captured the hearts of absolutely everyone in our list of friends and family. She is such a little blessing.
 See, now it's understandable that I haven't been posting for such a long time. I've had my hands a little full. ;) Now that I've got this Mommy thing down pat (yeah, right!), I will be able to get back to posting my MPMs (which I've really missed doing) and blogging about life in general. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment